Tuesday, August 12, 2014

All About Me

I go to Gorman and I am a senior.  I am currently taking Advanced Ceramics.  I signed up for Ceramics because I took Ceramics one and two and I really enjoyed it so I wanted to further my Ceramics education and knowledge(;  My favorite class that I've taken so far is Human Anatomy and Phys.  I don't do extra stuff at Bishop Gorman but I am in National Honor Society.  I work at Buffalo Wild Wings and go to the gym everyday.  My goal for this semester is to make some really cool stuff!  I am a very driven and organized person.  I know what I want and I do everything I can to maintain that goal.  In English last period, my English teacher said that I have an "orange" personality and these are the characteristics that includes...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment